SAP Resourcing Expertise
As an end-to-end consulting provider supporting all aspects of SAP initiatives, Infoways offers its profound expertise in SAP staffing and resource acquisition. We at Infoways can help organizations develop SAP team rapidly and ensure the correct fit for specific needs and objectives. Through Our proprietary CRM solution “Recruitflow”, we stay connected to prescreened database containing scores of SAP professionals at a personal level. Our SAP staffing and resource acquisition services allow customers to access the right talent in the right way balancing flexibly, cost and timelines. Infoways’ Staffing solutions include:
- Functional and technical experts in the following SAP modules,
Business process reengineering experts
End-user and BPP (Business Process and Procedures) development
Integration with other SAP technologies, including Business Objects
- Finance and Controlling (FICO)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Inventory and Materials Management (MM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
SAP Staffing Options
- Contract SAP Staffing: We at Infoways offer experienced SAP consultants on a contract basis on our payroll to meet immediate need with a choice that offers flexibility to clients.
- Contract-to-Hire SAP Staffing: We at Infoways offer experienced SAP consultants on a contract basis while clients can consider hiring appropriate personnel on Full-time at an appropriate time.
- SAP Permanent Placement Recruiting: We at Infoways offer our expertise in identifying right hires to suit the fulltime requirements.
- SAP Recruitment Process Outsourcing: We at Infoways offer the service to manage the entire recruiting process for a SAP implementation – from technical resources to project managers to subject matter experts and beyond.